Scaffold Train the Trainer
Date(s) - 04/30/2020
This program provides the elements to develop a good Scaffold Safety Training Program to include:
- Determine Scaffold training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training – each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on Scaffold Safety to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Training Program
This course was developed and designed to educate participants to train about all aspects of 29 CFR 1926.450 Subpart L Scaffolds
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
Course Includes: Student binder and a CD which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- video clips
- test questions
- additional resource information for scaffolds
Lunch and refreshments
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Member Price: $195.00 Reg Price: $249.00
Registrations are closed for this event.